We will guide you through all the elements of photography and styling for photo shoots.
Bring along a camera or your mobile phone. This is an introduction to the basics of photography and includes in-depth information about how photography and styling both play an important part in your business.
We will run through effective techniques on how to style and frame your shot to best capture your audience's attention.
This workshop is designed for anyone getting into styling or photography as well as anyone wanting to gain further knowledge in these areas to help promote your business using social media.
You will learn:
- How to style, create and photograph a flat lay shot.
- What makes an interesting shot using props and hand made elements.
- The do’s and don'ts in editorial styling and how to use photography the right way to promote your product or business.
- How to work with natural light and how to manipulate it to create a mood.
- How to best find the best professional photographer for your business for times when you need professional shoots
- Preparing, planning and organisation for a photo shoot.
- How to best use props to create a styled shot.